Saturday, January 22, 2022

The FBI Is a Scumbag Terrorist-Protection Organization and Must be Defunded To Save America: Jihadist Taking Over Synagogue "Had No Connection To The Jewish Community"

He said: "I'm in a synagogue, I've got four beautiful guys, Jewish guys with me. I'm bombed up, I've got fucking every ammunition. I've only been here two weeks and I've got them all at gunpoint" 
"I'm bombed up, I've got f**king every ammunition," he said before railing about how the US military occupied Afghanistan and that the Taliban were unable to travel to the US to seek revenge.

GO READ THE WHOLE THING. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Added your link to my post.

https://thelastenglishprince.wordpress.com/2022/01/17/the-fbi-develops-symptoms-of-stroke-when-discussing-the-attack-on-a-synagogue/

It will also be a lie that the man bought the gun on the street.

Tammy