Thursday, January 20, 2022

Oh, Look At That, Two Totally Fucking Fake-Assed Fuckheads In One Fucking Photo

 

All Hat, No Cattle, And Plenty of Bitch-Assed Cattiness

From Ace:

Super True Conservative and Totally Real Christian Dan Crenshaw referred to Jesus as a "hero archetype" "like Superman," who is then contrasted him to "real characters" like Ronald Reagan, when speaking to the broader media, but says Jesus is the literal son of God only when speaking with Tea Party audiences.

When a young girl (identified here as ten, but I dunno) asked him about this Yasser Arafat mode of speaking to one audience in one way and another audience in another way, he snaps at her, "Don't question my faith."

Sounds like a great epitaph for your political gravestone, Neocon F*ck.

2 comments:

revereridesagain said...

I guess that makes me a "fucking fake-assed fuckhead" too, then, Jaco. Do let me know. I was just thinking of recommending the Deplorables to my email group but since we are all eeeeeeevil spawn of saaaaaaaatan atheist Objectivists I assume that would not be welcome.

And yes, "He" is a hero archtype.

Pastorius said...

No, you are very honest about where you stand.

Ben Shapiro and Dan Crenshaw are both liars.

They play at being Freedom loving Conservatives.

They aren't.

Just think about it. Shapiro wanted anyone but Trump to be President.