Saturday, April 24, 2010
How Could They Laugh?
... he was, after all, a human Nazi.
Oh, please forgive me. I meant to say, he was a Human Being.
Read Dag's post.
But, some of these human Nazis, uh, Human Beings are "moderates"; moderate Nazis, uh, I don't know ...
Words fail me.
I get the principle that we need to separate the "moderates" from the bad guys, but we also need to be clear that the "moderates" are still identifying themselves as being a part of a Nazi ideology which they are not willing to condemn for what it is.
If the "moderates" want to get rid of the quotation marks, and become real Moderates, then I would suggest they condemn the specific principles of Islam which make it a Nazi ideology.
1) the stone and the tree verse calling for the murder of Jews
2) condemn anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism in general (for after all, Zionism is merely the idea that Jews ought to have a homeland
3) condemn the murder of apostates, gays, and adulterers under Sharia
4) condemn the burqa and niqab for what they are, the chains of modern female slavery, and condemn the second-class citizenship of women under Islam
5) condemn the institution of slavery altogether, for truthfully, people are enslaved the world over, according to the rules of Islam (think , and the enslavement of Filipino maids and workers in )
If "moderates" are not willing to condemn these things, then they are not truly Moderates.
And Dag is right, such people will, eventually, fall into the Propellers