Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tick Tock

So there used to be a post here about the Iron Dome Israeli Defense System. When I posted it it was causing me all kinds of grief. Or so I thought. Deleted the post, still have the grief. Here's my commentary:

Do not let them take your eyes off the ball here. THIS is the story, and the big danger, to us and the world. Not Libya. As the attacks from Gaza continue, Israel will be left with no choice. And we will get sucked in, hopefully on Israel's side, but I doubt it. And you can read the story at The Blaze Grrrr

1 comment:

midnight rider said...

three comments from the original post

Always On Watch said...
Yep.

World war.

I have no doubt that Obama will take the position that the Pseudostinians needs protection via "kinetic military action" and in the name of a humanitarian mission as well.

Never mind that Israel simply has to do something to defend herself.
Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:59:00 PM


Avenging Apostate said...
This is scary for me for two reasons.

1) I wholeheartedly support Israel.
2) I am in the Middle East and there seems to be no way out for me and my wife.
Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:35:00 PM

Bunkerville said...
Obama will take this to the U.N. the security council will vote against Israel using:

” It is a “new” standard called “R2P” or “right to protect.” This concept is being promulgated by the “one-world” order activists at the United Nations, like Samantha Power.

“R2P is an effort to create a new international moral standard to prevent violence against civilians.

And the beginning of war I fear.
Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:12:00 PM