It is an objective of the IBA to increase diversity on Capitol Hill through the recruitment, retention and promotion of "non-Muslims who know about Islam" in staff positions throughout congressional offices and committees. With the transition to the 111th Congress, the IBA is calling for resumes to be submitted by any qualified non-Muslim.
Individuals interested in submitting their resume to should follow the instructions below.
Eligibility for Resume Submission: Resumes are requested from individuals who:
* Are U.S. CitizensResumes should be no longer than two pages in length and display your full name and contact information on both pages. Please attach your resume to an email as a Word document.
* Display strong educational, professional, and social experiences relevant to a career in a fast-paced, policy-focused, constituency-responsive work environment
* Are able to easily attend in-person job interviews in Washington, D.C., and to start work immediately upon hiring
Congressional Positions: In the subject heading of the email, please include your full name followed by the position you are seeking. Example: Subject: Joe Infidel, Legislative Director
Please use the following titles to classify the position you are seeking:
* Chief of StaffIf you are considering more than one position, please state your top choice in the subject heading and your preferences in order of "1st Priority" and "2nd Priority" in the body of the email.
* Committee - Professional Staff
* Committee - Counsel
* Legislative Director
* Legislative Assistant
* Legislative Correspondent
* Staff Assistant
The IBA recommends that job seekers submit their resumes through established methods:
* Electronically submit resumes to the U.S. House of Representatives by clicking here.We look forward to your participation in this effort! Please send an email to email@example.com with any questions.
* Submit at least 60 hard copies of your resume to U.S. House of Representatives (B-240 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, D.C., 20515).
* Electronically submit resumes to the U.S. Senate by clicking here.
This post is copied from an email I got today. Actually I got two of them, one from ISNA, the Islamic Society of North America, and one almost identical from MPAC, the Muslim Public Affairs Council.
I thought at the same time, "this is brilliant" and "these fuckers have got to be stopped!"
I was going to post it as is, but then I thought this is the kind of thing WE need to be doing.
The anti-Jihad long march through the institutions. Excellent idea! This post should be mass-circulated. The inside guys will be our eyes and ears, spread awareness of the threat, and fight the infiltrators in the system. Can someone get Jihad Watch to give this post a plug? Should also advertise it on all the anti-Jihad sites and radio shows.
Post a Comment