Saturday, November 29, 2008

WHY SO SERIOUS?




Gee, I guess I'm going to have to repeat myself. Here goes:

TO ANY OF YOU OUT THERE WHO WOULD LIKE US TO AGREE WITH YOU ON ANY GIVEN ISSUE,

IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

HELL, WE DON'T EVEN AGREE WITH OURSELVES HALF THE TIME.

WE'RE OUT OF OUR FUCKING MINDS.

IBA DIDN'T GET WHERE IT IS BY BEING NICE OR EVEN COHERENT. SO, WE AREN'T GONNA START NOW.

YOU ALL CAN ALL EAT MY ASS, IF YOU THINK WE'RE GOING TO AGREE WITH ANY OF YOU FOR FUN AND PROFIT.

So, fuck you.

And really, if you don't get it, then watch this fucking video, and stop sending me fucking emails.



10 comments:

Pastorius said...

You know what's interesting to me?

I get emails from 50-100 people everyday. Three types of emails.

1) People who generally agree with us and tell us their opinion which adds to the story or opinion piece

2) People who call me us Nazis.

3) People who call us dhimmis and proclaim us to be out of the movement.

I get some of these last two types of emails from people who are supposed to be my friend.

LOL

skylights said...

waaa butthurt

lol

WC said...

Hey Pasto

Why not post some of the more interesting ones. Why should you have all the fun reading them?

Perhaps we can vote on who has the looniest comment.

Pastorius said...

The ones I get angry about are the ones that come from friends. This is my way of embarrassing my friends without telling the whole world about it.

When they see this, they know who they are, and they can worry about it on their own, if they are friends. If they are not friends, then they'll just call me an asshole, and we'll be done with it, which would be for the better, if they aren't friends.

Long sentence.

Michael Travis said...

Did you mention Demi Moore?

midnight rider said...

How can they call us dhimmi's? Someone get those fools a dictionary.

(Dhimmi Moore? I know at least Bruce gets it. I mean the whole war thing, not Dhimmi Mo. . .oh nevermind)

Epaminondas said...

You frigging nazi commie leftist fascist dhimmi islamophobe !

Pastorius said...

Maybe we should put that on our Masthead.

midnight rider said...

F.N.C.L.F.D.I. Bloggers Alliance!

Always On Watch said...

On the masthead? More work for Warren.

After I've worked him to death at my site?