Thursday, April 25, 2013

And now for a brief sane moment. . .

Elton John and France Gall
Donner Pour Donner


We're no handy silver lining
We're no crime to make the headline news
If it's a matter for decision
You and I can be the ones to choose

Je te donne mes espoirs caches
Je te donne mes incertitudes
Je te donne mes plus grands secrets
La vie c'est deja si complique

Donner pour donner, tout donner
C'est la seule facon d'aimer
Donner pour donner
C'est la seule facon de vivre
C'est la seule facon d'aimer

Pas la peine de vivre enferme
C'est pas la peine
Pas la peine de rester couche
Non c'est pas la peine
Je te donne sans rien demander
La vie, c'est deja si complique

Je te donne mes sourires moqueurs
Je te donne ma force, ma douceur
Je te donne mes secrets fragiles
La vie, c'est deja si difficile

Translation:

I give you my hidden hopes
I give you my uncertainties
I give you my deepest secrets
Live is already so complicated

Giving for the sake of giving, giving it all
It is the only way to love
Giving for the sake of giving
It is the only way to live
It is the only way to love

It is not worth being locked up
It is not worth staying in bed
I give you without asking anything
Life is already so complicated

I give you my mocking smiles
I give you my strength, my sweetness
I give you my precious secrets
Life is hard enough

==============================================

ok, back to the news.

Goddammitalltohell

No comments: