- Why exactly 72 virgins (or whatever the number is) ? Why not 71 or 73?
- Does eternal bliss = (1) virgin every hour x (3) days straight! Its the only "72" calculation I could come up with.
- Or maybe the cosine of pie = 72???
- Once all 72 are eventually non-virgins, are they still “available” for any future fun? Or by definition, does that mean ... :(
- So if you are shit outta luck after 72, is the potential suicide bomber aware of this small but very important fact? I don't know about you but this would definitely affect my decision making process. I'm usually pro-choice but this would surely make me pro-life…Mine!!
- Does one need to get married to these virgins before one can actually have sex with them?
- If not, would that be a sin?
- Can one actually commit a sin in heaven? Especially if this was all set up by, you know, the big man.
- And if it is a sin, do you then lose all your "privileges" and are you now headed "elsewhere"? What an ironic and unexpected turn of events that would be, huh?! I just hope these people have really thought through all the possibilities before the "big bang".
- And finally, and this really is the big one for me, what if, (drum roll please) ......SEX DOES NOT EXIST......in the after life?
Saturday, December 10, 2005
FU2RMAN & FRIENDS 'TOP TEN LIST' ON: 72 VIRGINS
Sometimes a little humor can be very therapeutic in difficult times.
Posted by JMJ at 7:01:00 pm