Saturday, January 31, 2009

Embrace Your Infidel-ity!

Ok, you Crazy Jihadis! Earplugs in!. Ahmadumbjihad, The Mad Mullahs and that tall bearded sissy feller hiding behind his mommy's burqa sucking his thumb in some hole in Peshawar don't want you to hear this. It's naughty. It''s sinful. It will fill you with lust and make you want to drink strong wine & make love to a beautiful burqaless babe (gettin' your attention, huh?) instead of doing something more noble like shooting up a tourist bus or blowing up a hotel. Can't have that now, can we?

2 for your Saturday my dear Infidels (you sinful lot. Woo Hoo!).

Never let either of these gents deal in even the friendliest of card games.

Stunning. Gorgeous. Amazing. Astonishing. Mesmerizing.

Simply beautiful.

Andy McKee -- Heather's Song


Don Ross -- Loaded, Leather, Moonroof


Remember, this is Beauty Islam would deny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Where are my blood-pressure tablets? I must calm down!

On first reading I thought you said "make love to a beautiful burqaless baby"

christian soldier said...

The Andy McKee is lovely- and a break from politics-- it also makes me want to pick up the guitar again...the second vid is giving me the "We're sorry ....no longer available."...
C-CS

Abu Abdullah said...

Cultured Pearls, Joan Osborne covering Jimmy Ruffin, and some Bon Jovi from the big-hair days.

midnight rider said...

C-Cs -- try second vid again. I'm still able to see it.

Ayatollah -- you've been living the Jihadi life too long. Come over to the dark side.

Just Cause said...

Excellent vids! Going to have to dig out my guitar now, haven't played in ages. Those filthy Jihadis will have to take it from my cold dead hand.