From the New York Post:
The Paris prosecutor’s office says that five people are in custody following the deadly truck attack in the French resort city of Nice. The office released no additional information about the arrests; it was unclear who was in custody or why.
Messages seeking further details were not returned. Eighty-four people were killed and 200 more wounded when Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel slammed his vehicle into a throng of fireworks spectators on Nice’s seaside boulevard.
The identities of most of those brought into custody were not clear. But neighbors in the Nice neighborhood where the Bouhlel used to live told The Associated Press his estranged wife had been taken away by police on Friday.