Monday, April 28, 2008

Doubling of prices at the gas pump to as much as $10 a gallon ?


That's the message from a couple of analytical energy industry trackers, both of whom, based on the surging oil prices, see considerably more pain at the pump than most drivers realize.

Gasoline nationally is in an accelerated upswing, having jumped to $3.58 a gallon from $3.50 in just the past week. In some parts of the country, including New York City and the West Coast, gas is already sporting a price tag above $4 a gallon. There was a pray-in at a Chevron station in San Francisco on Friday led by a minister asking God for cheaper gas, and an Arco gas station in San Mateo, Calif., has already raised its price to a sky-high $4.62.

Oil recently hit an all-time high of nearly $120 a barrel, more than double its early 2007 price of about $50 a barrel. It closed Friday at $118.52.

The forecasts calling for a jump to between $7 and $10 a gallon are based on the view that the price of crude is on its way to $200 in two to three years.

How many new mosques funded by wahabbi freakazoid money will that create? How many P-2 centrifuges will Iran buy?

whatruprepared_to_do.jpgAnd now what are we prepared to do?

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

The Chicago Rules.

Anonymous said...

4 our future, I am starting my own business promoting and distributing a tested, proven product that saves .35 per gallon, lowers emissions and increases performance.

It works so well, one can also switch from using premium fuel to using regular fuel, that is an additional .10 - .30 per gallon savings on top of the increased MPG savings.

The bottom line: 99% of the vehicles using my product will receive a savings of $2.00 - $3.00 for each $1.00 of my product they use.

I am looking to expand this business, and need a few serious people to join me.

If you know of someone who wants to own their own business, promoting a one of a kind product that is
new to the USA and Canada, then contact me.
Timing is critical in my opinion, 4 our future.

Go to my website,
click on "Join Free NOW" to lock in your spot.
Then do your homework, watch our movie, read about our just completed 2 year study on a California government fleet, and make up your mind if this business is for you.
No Cost..No Obligation.


Can you make money with a product that costs $20.00
and gives savings of $40.00 - $60.00?

Serious? Call me with your questions.
My phone number is listed on my website, (about me button).

www.MaxMyMileage.com