Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tonight On KFNX Talk-Radio (addendum - download)

[Image courtesy of Stogie]

Thursday, September 25, at 8:00 P.M. Phoenix time, WC and I will host "Voices of Freedom," a one-hour weekly show on KFNX 1100. See this time-zone chart (Refresh the page!) if you are in a different time zone than Phoenix, Arizona; click directly on the word "PHOENIX" to get a world map of time zones.

Our scheduled guest is Dr. Paul L. Williams.

Tune in if you can! In addition to AM air time at the scheduled hour, KFNX offers live streaming at the station's web site.

VOICES OF FREEDOM: THE SHOW THAT MAKES JIHADISTS CRY.

Web site for VOICES OF FREEDOM

Addendum: CLICK HERE to access the download for the September 25 show.

6 comments:

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

I'm glad to hear Rep. Tom Tancredo got the Winston Churchill award. I hope it passes, but I'm afraid that even if it does, the ACLU or CAIR will get some activist judge to declare it unconstitutional, even though its not.

Always On Watch said...

Damien,
If the bill comes up for a vote, I'd love to see the names of those who refused to vote FOR it.

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

I would love to see the names of those who refused to vote for it too, but that was not what I commented about. I'm afraid that even if it becomes law, some activist judges won't like it, and declare it unconstitutional, the first chance they get. We can't always rely on the courts. I'm afraid that liberal judges might throw out this law. That is yet another reason to oppose Obama.
We need more originalist judges like Antonin_Scalia.
I want this thing to become law.
However, I'm afraid that one of the future recipients for your Neville Chamberlain award maybe the supreme court for over turning Tancredo's legislation. Remember the recent Supreme Court ruling granting the right to habeas corpus to the enemy combatants held at Guantanamo Bay.

Damien said...

By the way, I have to thank Bosch Fawstin for that last link. I found it on his website.

Always On Watch said...

Damien,
You're right about activist judges, of course, and the likelihood of an adverse ruling.

Maybe I'm overlooking something in the bill, but I don't see how the bill could logically be declared unconstitutional. The issue of the Constitution being the basis of our federal rule of law shouldn't even be controversial. Then again, SCOTUS might rule that the law isn't needed.

You are right to point out that the President's influence on our nation goes far beyond the amount of time he serves. Those appointments to SCOTUS are the legacy every President leaves behind.

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

Maybe the bill could not be logically declare unconstitutional, but that won't stop an activist Judge who simply doesn't like it. That is why I'm worried about the court.