Monday, June 29, 2009

Interview of Joe Kaufman in Front Page Magazine

Victory for Free Speech

Excerpt:
I’m happy that it’s finally over. Too much time was taken away from my work over this. I’m sure the other side is happy about that! I’m glad that the restraining order was dismissed. It’s a horrible thing to have hanging over your head. It never should have been there to begin with.

You never want to be sued, but if there’s one thing I can thank the other side for it is that, with this case, they have given me more prominence in the counter-terrorism community. My goals have always been to educate the public and to shut down groups like ICNA and CAIR. So if this case moves me more towards my goals, I’ll be pleased. But victory or no victory, I’m going to continue to do what I do. As long as I’m alive and have my faculties intact, I will never stop.
Now, there's the right kind of attitude!

Read the entire interview HERE.

No comments: