Monday, January 23, 2006

Pedestrian Infidel leaves the light on for you

Over the weekend we revamped our look at Pedestrian Infidel, and put up a couple of new postings as well. One shows a humorous painting that depicts French official dhimmitude, and another discusses Pakistani outrage (official and otherwise) in regards to the recent CIA decapitation strike on al-Qaeda in that country. Come on over and take a peek, let us know what you think of PI's new look.

Strangely, since the site was remodeled, our site traffic has dropped off very sharply, and I'm at a loss to figure it out. So we could really use your support right now.

Thanks again for visiting Pedestrian Infidel.

3 comments:

Epaminondas said...

Any changes in the search meta tags???

The Anti-Jihadist said...

I'm strictly a point-and-click sort of computer guy, so I don't even know what a 'meta tag' is. Could one of the more geek-oriented bloggers help me out there? Thanks much.

Always On Watch said...

AJ,
I doubt that the appearance of your site accounts for any reduction in readership. In fact, the changes you made make the site load faster for those of us on primitive dial-up.

Cycles in readership levels come and go. I check your site every single day and have been doing so for a long time. I read every posting (I don't always have time to comment, however) and am especially interested in what Avenging Apostate has to say. No offence taken, I hope, in my praising Apostate!

I'll try to comment more often.