Monday, December 24, 2007

Winds of War: New Counter-Terrorist Magazine to Launch

Security Solutions International (SSI) hopes to launch a new counter-terrorist magazine in the Spring 2008 called the Counter-Terrorist. And they should know what they’re doing since SSI itself was established with the help of experienced Israeli elite counter-terrorism committed to providing state-of-the-art training to organizations throughout the world to combat terrorism.

Read the rest at The Gathering Storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent tip WC, thanks.

I was lucky enough to get today off from work so I'm outa here headed for ye olde family homestead and my mother's cooking. She lives in Concord, MA. Maybe I could drive around in the middle of the night like my namesake yelling "The Islamists are already here you morons, wake up!!!"

Then again, maybe not.

Whatever your plans, a very Merry Christmas to all and to all a g'night!