Tuesday, June 09, 2009

No Infidel Babe This One

And I'm afraid it may bring Pasto to tears.

But I think some of the fellas at my gun club may like a word with her. . .

Allahpundit at HotAir:

Megan Fox: If only we didn’t have these white-trash Bible-beating hillbillies in middle America

So says the girl from Tennessee who’s covered with garish tattoos. Sigh.

Our straight male readers may consider this further proof of the cardinal rule of atheism: Anyone you worship is bound to let you down eventually.


The “Transformers” bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer also contemplates — reluctantly — what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the
world. “I’d barter with him,” she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, “and
say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash,
hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?”

Like Karl says, at least she’s consistent. Bartering with Megatron is precisely what a lefty would do. (Without preconditions!) I guess it’s comforting to know at least that she has a long career in Hollywood ahead of her. Exit question one: How seriously should we take the opinion of a woman who could have any man in the world and settles for the nerd from “90210″? Exit question two: “Transformers” boycott? Eh, I’ll believe it when I see it. You’re not saying no to those cutoffs, dude.

8 comments:

Pastorius said...

I never expected the bitch to stimulate me intellectually.

;-)

Total said...

We always have the babes of the IDF available.

http://www.rachelpapo.com/serialno3817131/images/19.jpg

P.S., it only makes sense that the movie has Megan Fox. Since this is indeed a Michael Bay film, it's all eye-candy and no substance, much like the actresses he casts.

midnight rider said...

Pasto -- Fair enough and so I add a second photo to aid with your more prurient interests:)

Damien said...

"Megan Fox: If only we didn’t have these white-trash Bible-beating hillbillies in middle America."

She has no idea how good she has it. If only Europe had a bunch of white trash Bible-beating hillbillies immigrating to their lands instead of a bunch of Jihadists determined to destroy all that is not Islamic.

midnight rider said...

If the white trash bible thumping middle class hillbillies I know were to be left alone in a room full of jihadis guess where I put my money :)

Epaminondas said...

It's one thing to put a paper bag over an objectionable head, but how do you cover an objectionable being?

I mean, it's not not it's just a few minutes or anything.


;)

Pastorius said...

MR,
I'd put my money on the bible-thumping hillbillies anyday, and that's why I always say, we're destined to win.

midnight rider said...

Pasto -- Yep :)