From Gates of Vienna:
1. A Muslim who quits Islam has to worry about being killed by another Muslim.
This is the first rule of Islam. This is why so few Muslims quit the faith. This simple fact — alone — makes Islam a cult. It is hard to understate the significance of this cold hard fact about Islam.
This practice is widely followed today throughout the Islamic world. The most frequently quoted Islamic theological source is Sahih Al-Bukhari Number 6922:
Allah’s apostle said, “if anyone changes his (Islamic) religion, then kill him.”
WikiIslam.net says the following: “the rejection of faith, is a serious offense in Islam. The punishment for apostasy as prescribed by Prophet Muhammad is death”.
Don’t let any Muslim try to deny this fact by quoting the Islamic phrase “there is no compulsion in religion”. All Muslims know the Islamic doctrine of “abrogation” negates this phrase. And Muslims only use this phrase when they are trying to deceive non-Muslims
In Afghanistan, NATO had to use a promise of asylum in Europe to get Said Musa out of prison for the crime of converting to Christianity.
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI.org), in clip #3926, translated a broadcast from Al-Arabiya TV on June 14, 2013, which quotes Egyptian Islamist Abu Al-’Ela Abd Rabbo, one of the assassins of secularist Farag Foda in 1992:
Interviewer: What was the religious justification for the assassination of Farag Foda?Abu Al-’Ela Abd Rabbo: The punishment for an apostate is death, even if he repents.
Need more proof? Simply Google “quit Islam” or, click the this link for an insightful discussion on the issue.
2. Muslims are encouraged to commit violence in the name of Islam.
Muslim theological documents — the Koran, Hadith, and Sunna — are filled with statements which encourage devout Muslims to commit violence in the name of Islam.
Here are just a few:
- Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
- Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)
- When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
- Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
- Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
- The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
- Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam (5:33)
- The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
- Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies (22:19)
- Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
- The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
- Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
- Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
- Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels
In addition to the Muslim theological documents mentioned above, Islamic social norms encourage violence. It is widely noted that Friday is the most likely day when jihad attacks will occur within Muslim society. This is because the mullahs use their Friday pulpits to encourage their flock to commit violence in the name of Islam.
In Muslim societies, even the media become involved in the incitement to violence. MEMRI.org has translated thousands of articles from print and electronic media. These translated articles are filled with direct incitement to commit violence in the name of Islam.
Remarkably, some of the most glaring examples of incitement to violence come from new “converts” to Islam. Why would a new convert to Islam commit violence? The obvious answer is the “theological” incitement from their new religion — Islam’s core texts.
I usually don't care much for labeling of things...if its horrible, people will see that its horrible.
BUT this post is actually very nicely written and to the point.
Post a Comment