Thursday, December 24, 2015

What a miserable little man

 Pass the towel....

Obama still can't help feeling sorry for himself as 2015 draws to a close

One self-pity party wasn’t enough for President Obama.

Soon after he invited stenographer-journalists to the White House to hear his talking points, Obama sat for an interview with the left-wing NPR. In both sessions, he complained about how he is treated by ordinary Americans and the GOP.

He whined about “strains in the Republican Party that suggest that somehow I’m different, I’m Muslim, I’m disloyal to the country,” then played the race card, saying much of the criticism is “pretty specific to me, and who I am and my background.”

Naturally, he leaves out the inconvenient facts, namely that his policies are unpopular, yet he insists on pursuing them and then has the audacity to complain about criticism. ObamaCare, for example, never enjoyed majority support for a single day, yet the president and his party rammed it down the nation’s throat, and he now accuses opponents of being racist for not applauding him.

To continue reading Michael Goodwin's column in the New York Post, click here.

 

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Didn't an author named Klein warn us that Obama has never been able to accept any kind of criticism?

Always On Watch said...

The book might have been Edward Klein's The Amateur.

Ciccio said...

I just realize that it is only the Obama presidency that has managed to bring the thought "f****ng n*g*** to my mind - it took 40 years.

Always On Watch said...

Ciccio,
I've observed the same in other people.

I've also observed the converse: refusal even to think that Obama could be selling us down river; this particular group of deniers cannot bring themselves to criticize Obama because he has dark skin.

When Obama was first elected, I hoped that he would govern by moving center and be a healer of race relations. He clearly hasn't done so. And it is my belief that he hasn't done so deliberately.