Saturday, December 20, 2014

Islam in Our Public Schools: Students Given Common Core Vocabulary Lesson That Promoted Mohammed And Islamic Faith


State-adopted text book

From Fox News:
Parents in Farmville, North Carolina want to know why their children were given a Common Core vocabulary assignment in an English class that promoted the Prophet Muhammad and the Islamic faith. 
“It really caught me off guard,” a Farmville Central High School student who was in the class told me. “If we are not allowed to talk about any other religions in school – how is this appropriate?” 
The Islamic vocabulary worksheet was assigned to seniors. “I was reading it and it caught me off guard,” the student told me. “I just looked at it and knew something was not right – so I emailed the pages to my mom.”

No comments: