The Council of American Islamic Relations touted its Top 10 CAIR Highlights of 2006 this month. Here they are.
1. CAIR Helps Secure Release of American Journalist in
2. CAIR Influences Public Debate on Dubai Ports, Profiling
3. CAIR Educates about Islam, Declares 2006 Year of the Prophet
4. CAIR Mobilizes Muslim Voters and Gets out the Vote
5. CAIR Releases Pioneering Research on American Muslims
6. CAIR Condemns Israeli War, Examines Israel Lobby
7. CAIR Addresses
8. CAIR Defends Civil Rights by Taking Legal Action
9. CAIR Challenges Islamophobia
10. CAIR Empowers Muslims by Training Students, Imams
As you can see, CAIR has been busy last year keeping relations up. But The Religion of Peace sees their highlights another way.
We notice that CAIR is featuring a list of "Top 10 CAIR Highlights of 2006" on their front page this New Year's Eve, so we thought we would remind our readers of what CAIR would prefer people not to remember about the year that was.
TROP's TOP 15 CAIR LOWLIGHTS of 2006
Sign up for my free WEEKLY STORM REPORT and receive a synopsis of the most important weekly news revealing the intimidation, infiltration and disinformation tactics used to soften-up the non-Muslim world for domination.