Sunday, September 07, 2008

Poll, (a matter of artistic opinion)



Pastorius recently called the above image, "particularly offensive". I contend that it is a work of art fully worthy of the adulation of a "Piss Christ" or Chris Ofili's "Madonna", tastefully smeared with elephant dung.

Of you, dear readers, I ask only your artistic opinions.



Is this image a work of art?
Yes
No
Yes, it should hang in the Louvre
Whatever....
The pig is the wrong color
  
pollcode.com free polls


Oh, one last thing. Those pig turds seem to have more than a passing resemblance to the Kaaba



Warren

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

Louvre.

Right next to the Mona Lisa.

christian soldier said...

I liked the gray pig better :-)

It is a refreshing piece of art - though.

Epaminondas said...

In the gallery with the Le Bruns

Damien said...

Warren,

You have a strange sense of humor. Put I like that you are willing to offend the Islamic nut jobs.

Damien said...

I sorry I meant to say "but I'm glad," not put "I'm glad." I need to get better at noticing my mistakes