Sunday, January 14, 2007

Proposal: Infidel Booze and Grub of the Week

I am taking up Anon's proposal.

Quite some time ago now, I have started a (non public) blog about grub and booze. As the description says:
Beware: Lots of meat, fat, sugar, alcohol and generally full of
unhealthy and life-shortening (albeit -brightening) stuff!

to which I added today:
-- and wonderfully non-Halal!
Thanks for inspiring me, boyz!

Now what about the Melton Mowbray Pork Pie with Kentucky Derby Mint Julep to wash it down?

Hell, even my Dundee Cake is awash with alcohol!

4 comments:

Pastorius said...

I nominate Beck's Beer as Infidel Beer of the Week.

Anonymous said...

If you really want to pile on the blasphemy, try using a Quran as a beer mat for the Infidel Beer of the Week. Also, try carving the Arabic for "Allah" into the Pork Pie of the Week (this idea comes from the Allah-on-Nike-shoes brouhaha).

Pastorius said...

I like your thinking, Anonymous.

The_Editrix said...

Concur!