Saturday, February 23, 2008

No, Not Obama. This is the One

If only this guy was what Islam was all about none of these infidel blogs would exist and we would all have to do something useful instead.

He is handsome and charismatic, and his velvety voice makes young women swoon. But his young female fans mostly wear headscarves, and while his gatherings look more fitting for a rockstar, they involve lessons from the Koran.

Moez Masoud, a 29-year-old Egyptian party-goer-turned-preacher, is sweeping the Middle East with his moderate Islamic message to love not just Allah but also others - and to play a full part in the modern world.

Read it all at CommonSense and see him on video

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taqiyya

Always On Watch said...

Straight out of the 1960's?

Remove the Islamic material, and that's what he sounds like to me.

Pastorius said...

I like the idea of the Infidel blogs not being needed anymore. I'd rather go back to thinking about music and poetry. That's what I used to do.

Pastorius said...

I like the idea of the Infidel blogs not being needed anymore. I'd rather go back to thinking about music and poetry. That's what I used to do.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of going back to having a life where "Islam" and "Jihad" are words I never have to think about and I use the internet to sell stuff on eBay.