Saturday, May 25, 2013

UK Standard: Woolwich suspects were 'hunting soldiers' in weeks before attack, claims neighbour

    
 
The Woolwich suspects were “hunting for soldiers” in the weeks leading up to the atrocity in which drummer Lee Rigby was killed, it was claimed today.
Neighbour Paul Ramsamy, 46, claimed the pair confronted him after apparently mistaking him for a squaddie because he was wearing combat trousers and boots.
The father of two said Michael Adebowale, 22, and Michael Adebolajo, 28, had followed him in the street in Greenwich as he walked home.
He claimed: "They followed me for about 50 metres and approached me together. They looked very serious, like they meant business.
"They looked at my camouflage trousers and boots. I then thought they just wanted me to buzz them into the flat block but that was obviously not the case."When I saw what happened in Woolwich I recognised them and realised how lucky I have been.
“They must have been hunting for soldiers to attack when they followed me.

No comments: