Sunday, August 25, 2013

We Nust Bleed



It's Sunday and the streets aren't clear
The traffic's screaming
but we can't hear
The sounds...the metals...
driving us mad...
The sounds...the metals...
driving us mad...
We must bleed, we must bleed,
we must bleed

The crash as the bottle breaks
Flashes it will through my veins
The pain...the colors...
making me sane...
The pain...the colors...
making me sane...
the pain...the colors...
making me sane...
We must bleed, we must bleed,
we must bleed

I'm not one I'm two, I'm not one
I'm two, I'm not one I'm two
I want out now, I want out now
I want out now now now now now
now now now...



From The Religion of Peace:


Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace"Mohammed is God's apostle.  Those who follow him are harsh
 to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
  Quran 48:29

2013.08.24 (Yala, Thailand) - Muslim 'insurgents' machine-gun four elderly men sitting outside a tea shop.
2013.08.23 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A barbaric suicide bombing at a park leaves over two dozen dead, mostly women and children.
2013.08.23 (Tripoli, Lebanon) - At least forty-two people at two mosques are blown to bits in a sectarian bloodbath by rival bombers.
2013.08.23 (Dujail, Iraq) - Jihadis break into a home and murder a man, his wife and elderly mother.
2013.08.22 (Aleppo, Syria) - A suicide bomber targets a group of youth celebrating a graduation at a restaurant, killing six.
2013.08.22 (Dujail, Iraq) - A Sunni wades into a Shia wedding party and detonates a suicide vest, slaughtering at least nine.

No comments: