Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What Happened To Ali Eteraz?

I have been quiet as of late.

This is because I have been on my blog trying to 1) draw more Muslims to it and 2) after drawing them, encouraging them to wash their dirty laundry.

In other words, in-house cleaning. If you care to take a peek at some of that "inner-critique" I'm always talking about, feel free to stop by.

Open Letter To Reformist Muslims

In A Dream The Prophet Nietzsche Bid Me Write

Idolator Islam: Part I of III

Meanwhile I'm going to go search for "Smallville."

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I see that the first article got many comments. I'm going to read them reight now.

Pastorius said...

Thanks for keeping us updated Eteraz.

Anonymous said...

Ali Eteraz got bitten by theopenwar.com I am not sure if he will ever stand up again. my be he needs your babes to help him stand.