Monday, March 13, 2006

Another Manifesto By Pim's Ghost


Fellow Tolkien fans, I think you'll enjoy this one, or at least I hope you will. Here's an excerpt.


Another Manifesto

I might have called this article "the sunset of personal responsibility" or some other personally motivated type of rant at those in my generation and in fact that of my parents (those who REALLY got this ball rolling). And I am afraid that this will end up being more of a rant than an article as well, but writers are just as subject to moodiness as anyone (see previous post), so here it goes. I'm starting to get a little frightened at the lack of action that I am seeing, particularly when it comes to leaderhip, in fighting the little Nazis that many of the Muslim thugs out there have become (including these charming Iranians, above). Although it seems these days that the old Nazi salute is as popular in the Muslim world as are Arabic translations of Mein Kampf. No one seems overly concerned about this though, after all it's much more pleasant for the mainstream media to keep reporting on either nonsense, murder mysteries (not Ilan Halimi's however....), weather and the local political situations than to stand up and face the new and greatest threat to Western Civilization in this new century.

Several Muslim terrorist groups tried to make us (and Israel) end the 20th century with a bang, but the one that woke most people in the West up to their seriousness (aside from Israel) was perhaps the event that really brought us into this new century. After 9/11 The History Channel promptly ended it's almost unending marathon of shows about the actual Nazis to bring us all programming about the NEW Nazis. If only more people had taken the hint. This has all ended by now, of course, as shows about 9/11 are not nearly as common these days, and footage on the mainstream media outlets unheard of. This is as unacceptable as are the terror attacks and any apologists for the terrorists, to my mind. But I suppose it's considered "polite" to keep the people complacent and not stir up the masses, we would not want people being too outraged at our latest terrorist attack at the University of North Carolina! Haven't read about it? I'm not surprised. One would have to be getting all of their news from alternative media sources to know anything about the incident at UNC or the torture and murder of Ilan Halimi in France. And when it comes to populations that are easily stirred up, Americans can be notorious. Our sense of outrage and injustice is what gave birth to our nation, as well as a Constitution that guarantees American citizens the right to bear arms. So if the backlash that I'm sure will happen here does happen, it is not likely to be pretty, but then taking out the trash never really is. Oh was that hate-speech? Will I be censored now? Will there be a fatwa? Forgive me if I have forgotten to care.

****************************

Please read the rest at http://whatwouldcharlesmarteldotm.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

PG,
See my post below your post for another reference to taking out the trash.

I was not as explicit as you, but the meaning was the same.

The "moderate" Muslims are putting themselves in a very dangerous situation by not helping us counter-Jihad people out.

Kiddo said...

Pastorius, I agree and I like it. Actually, we used to say "Taking out the White Trash" back in the day. Boy were we stuck on ourselves! Oh well, I just ranted again about the "Runaway Generation". I'm full of rantings tonight. Damn my busted heart. I told it to lie down and play dead, and it just will not obey!!